William and Gayle Cook Music Library
Indiana University School of Music
The Bartered Bride
View full bibliographic record from IUCAT
View Larger version of this score
- No. 1 Introduction, Chorus of Village Folk, then Marenka and Jeník "Come, then let us all be merry"
- No. 2 Aria. Marenka. "If I thought you would be faithless."
- No. 3 Duet. Marenka and Jeník. "If our love is strong and true"
- No. 4 Kecal and Chorus. "As I said before, old crony"
- No. 5 Kecal and Chorus. "Such a nice lad"
- No. 6 Marenka, Kecal and Chorus. "Here she comes"
- No. 7 Finale. Kecal and Chorus. "Come now lassies"
- No. 8 Jeník, Kecal, and Men's Chorus. "Come comrades drain the foaming ale"
- No. 9 Scena. Vasek. "Mama said to me"
- No. 10 Duet. Marenka and Vasek. "I know of one lonely maid"
- No. 11 Duet. Jeník and Kecal (Chorus ad lib.) "I know a maiden"
- No. 12 Duet. Jeník and Kecal. "Say that you'll give up Marenka"
- No. 13 Finale. Polka--Kecal, Jeník and Chorus. "Come here, neighbours, all."
- No. 14 Dance of Comedians (Orchestra)
- No. 15 Marenka, Kecal, Vasek and Chorus. "No, I'll not believe it"
- No. 16 Marenka and Jeník.
- "Ah, bitterness when hearts have trusted vainly"
- "My Marenka, beloved mine"
- No. 17 Finale. Marenka, Jeník, Kecal, and Chorus. "Have you reflected and made up your mind?"